PrimeMale is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that can help you build lean muscle, raise your libido, increase energy, and even shed excess weight in the belly area. PrimeMale is formulated with 12 potent nutrients to help you produce high levels of free natural testosterone in your body.
PrimeMale is formulated with twelve well-known t-boosting ingredients at specific dosages to ensure you get the optimal benefits of each. Every ingredient in PrimeMale is clinically proven to be effective at raising testosterone levels. Not only are these ingredients known to boost your T-levels, but PrimeMale does a good job of making sure your body can even digest them and extract the essential nutrients, by getting the most bio-available form of each ingredient as well as including BioPerine. This is important to note as most supplements don’t survive the passage through your stomach.
Even if you don’t have low testosterone, you could still take PrimeMale as the micronutrients of these ingredients are ones often forgotten about in the modern diet.
1. D’Aniello A. et al. D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-34. Epub 2006 Nov 21.
2. Topo E. et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120.
3. Naghii MR. et al. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan;25(1):54-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001. Epub 2010 Dec 3.
4. Lu D. et al. Inhibitory Effect of Luteolin on Estrogen Biosynthesis in Human Ovarian Granulosa Cells by Suppression of Aromatase (CYP19).
American Chemical Society. July 30, 2012
5. Cinar V. et al Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30.
6. Shukla K. et al. Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2010 Mar; 7(1): 137–144. Dec 8 2007.
7. Moradi H. et al. The histological and histometrical effects of Urtica dioica extract on rat’s prostate hyperplasia. Vet Res Forum. 2015 Winter; 6(1): 23–29. 2015 Mar 15.
8. Brilla L. et al. Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength. Journal of Exercise Physiology. ISSN 1097-9751 Volume 3 Number 4 October 2000
PrimeMale is produced in an FDA-approved facility according to Good Manufacturing Practices. Not only does that mean you get the high quality, but also you can be sure of its purity as it contains no harmful synthetics.
PrimeMale is dedicated to bringing you the correct dosages for maximum efficiency. Many testosterone booster companies put in too little of an ingredient so they can legally say it’s in their product even if there are no benefits. Some companies put in too much of a product, which can lead to detrimental effects on your body, health, and mind. PrimeMale makes it a priority for each ingredient to be bioavailable in your body. That, combined with the optimal dosage of each ingredient, makes it a far superior and effective testosterone booster.
As with any natural testosterone booster, because this is not an anabolic steroid, you shouldn’t have any side effects unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
PrimeMale has the perfect testosterone boosting ingredients for men who want to alleviate the symptoms of low testosterone. So if you’ve been dealing with feeling sluggish, mood swings, low sex drive, and stubborn belly fat, the 12 ingredients found in PrimeMale may be able to help you. The ingredients found in PrimeMale are all known to help raise natural, free testosterone, leading to more lean muscle mass and vitality.
PrimeMale suggests you take PrimeMale one capsule four times a day with a meal or snack. For example, check out this chart provided by the manufacturer.
The testosterone flows in your blood, but it attaches itself to two proteins, albumin, and SHGB (a sex hormone-binding globulin). Only about 2% of testosterone is not connected to any protein. These free testosterone and albumin-bound testosterone are known to be bioavailable, meaning they’re the testosterone that can be easily used by your body.
PrimeMale is available at four different price points. We recommend you buy from the manufacturer directly as some distributors will either hike up the price or have older bottles.